Using industry leading web-based technology, Ranger SCS enables its customers to achieve transportation best practices without any heavy up front capital investment. Transportation Process Redesign solutions reduce cost and eliminate process inefficiencies by focusing on
long-term savings rather than immediate cost avoidance. Adding stability, flexibility, scalability and improved cost controls to your current transportation processes.
Since transportation is typically viewed as a cost to do business rather than a vehicle to achieve competitive advantages, it is often overlooked when allocating the investment budget. Ranger SCS’ Transportation Process Redesign offering was created to address this very situation; to reduce cost, improve service, and surpass your competition with a simple cost effective monthly expense.
Best of all, Ranger SCS will have you up and running within weeks!
Transportation Process Redesign brings the following features to your fingertips :
- Carrier management
- Manage contracts, rates and accessorials for all modes
- Document management
- Location and Master Item management
- Plan inbound & outbound freight moves
- Open architecture to integrate with other internal/external systems
- Multiple carrier rate shop
- Load Control Centre
- Transportation Profit Centre
- Execute shipments across all modes
- Appointment scheduling
- Track shipments by any known reference (unlimited)
- Configurable reports to access/restrict specific load information per user
- Configurable exception management alerts
- Configurable workflow rules to streamline preferred process
Freight Audit, Settlement, and Claims Management
- Auto-highlight all discrepancies between contracted and invoiced charges
- Easy to use freight invoice reconciliation tool
- Assign general ledger codes to charge details
- Allocate costs based on weight, items, mileage, etc.
- Multiple party billing
- Master invoicing
Business Intelligence (real time)
- Operational reporting
- Tactical reporting
- Transportation spend by plant/division/region/etc.
- Summary reports
- Strategic reporting
- Lane/capacity analysis
- Carrier KPIs