Are you able to resolve your HR issues quickly and effectively to enhance your business results?
Designed to service the needs of smaller businesses (5-75 employees), an HR Consultant responds to your inquires, helping you manage and develop solutions to resolve people issues quickly. You will have access to the knowledge, experience and advice of a seasoned HR expert who can handle your unique human capital challenges. Our advice and service can save you time, stop small issues from becoming larger, and help you avoid larger legal bills.
All for less than a cup of coffee per employee per day!
"Your" HR Consultant is backed up by the combined expertise and experiences of our 20-person strong team of HR professionals. Pivotal Help Desk can handle any employee issues you encounter so you can focus on running the business. We understand how valuable your time is for running your business, so Help Desk is perfect for getting the answers you need and an HR expert to manage the issues.
For a simple and affordable price, your small business can get the advice and assistance needed. Manage your human resource issues quickly and efficiently. With the HelpDesk service you get the advice and accompanying documents to bring your issues to a successful close.
So what is HR HelpDesk?
The following are questions we typically answer for our HR Help Desk clients:
- Should I discipline or terminate?
- How do I manage absenteeism?
- How should I write an offer letter?
- Can you provide me an average salary range for a position?
- What can I do with a manager who lacks "people management" skills?
- I think I need a dress policy, what should it include and how do I communicate it to my employees?
- What compensation package is appropriate for a new sales person?
- How do I handle a Human Rights claim?
- How can I minimize my WSIB costs?