Your terms - Our relationship
We understand traders value different things. Some self-directed traders are looking for the best trading platform and trade execution at competitive discount prices. Others are seeking professional value added services that go beyond trade execution. Our Online Premium Plus account will provide you with superior value added services that go beyond anything else you’ve seen. Whether you are a seasoned or novice trader, we have a self-directed trading package that’s right for you.
Best Direct trading platform
The BEST Direct trading platform is one of the most user-friendly online order entry systems in the futures industry. It is built with the features that professional traders demand - ease of operation, lightening-quick execution, and risk control.
- Direct connections to electronic futures exchanges for lightning-quick trade execution and confirmations
- Dedicated 24 hour customer service desk
- Direct floor access for certain commodities
- Competitive discount rates
- Exchange minimum margins
Online Premium Plus
This account is for traders who want more than just the Basic Self-Directed Trading option. The Online Premium Plus account is designed for self-directed traders and recognizes that the odds for success are much greater with cutting edge market information and technical data that puts you head and shoulders above the rest.
The Online Premium Plus account includes all of the features of the BestDirect Platform as well as these professional value added services:
- Full access to our research department
- A weekly commodity report
- Top weekly picks
- A weekly fundamental report
- Progressive Trader – Short term trades
- S&P Trader
- US T-Bonds trader
- Crude Oil, Gold & US Dollar daily report
- Market Timing and Price Analysis
- E-mail access to a professional broker
- The ability to place trades via phone while away on business or vacation
- Order entry and trade management assistant
To open an account:
Fill out the or now
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. The risk of loss in trading futures contracts or commodity options can be substantial, and therefore investors should understand the risks involved in taking leveraged positions and must assume responsibility for the risks associated with such investments and for their results.
You should carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources. You should read the “Risk Disclosure”.