Power and Free Conveyors - PACLINE Overhead Conveyors
Power, Enclosed Track, Onsite Installations
For enclosed track Power and Free conveying, the S-310 is one of the most versatile power and free conveyors in the industry due to its compact design and ability to carry loads in “slot down” or “slot up” (inverted Power and Free) orientations. Important features include:
- 24" radius vertical curves, smallest in the industry
- Low profile track sections, only 5.4" high
- 24" radius horizontal curves
- Combination free trolleys that allow as little as 7" accumulating c-c
- Smallest switches in the industry; a single merge/diverge combination switch is only 30" long
- Each trolley has a 220 lb. load capacity, 440 lbs. can be supported from a two trolley/load bar arrangement, and a load of 880 lb. can be supported from a four trolley/load bar arrangement.
- Bolted track design for easy assembly without welding.
- Modular track components ensure quick, onsite installations and modifications with reduced installation labor costs and minimal downtime.
- Free trolleys have "flippers" that allow the conveyor to be inverted for sanitary applications or clean paint lines.
- A simple drive dog design utilizing an inexpensive cast piece can be inserted into the chain on as little as 8" c-c. More dogs on closer centers results in quicker release and shorter cycle times.
- Trolleys in accumulation are in minimal contact with drive dogs resulting in quieter operation.
- Combination "wheelturn/ takeup drive" saves time and money.
The S-320 Power and Free Conveyor is very similar to the S-310, utilizing the same power chain but with twice the free trolley capacity (440 lbs. per trolley, 880 lb. per two trolley/ load bar arrangement).
, Onsite Installations