I-Beam Monorail Trolley Conveyors - PACLINE Overhead Conveyors
Conveyors, Overhead Conveyors
Since the time of the first automobile, I-Beam overhead conveyors have brought increased efficiency to production lines. Using this proven design, PACLINE has developed the PAC-BEAM™ I-Beam conveyor with improved components for low cost conveying in a wide range of applications. PACLINE's PAC-BEAM™ overhead monorail conveyors are proven to provide the lowest "cost per lb. of capacity" of all overhead conveyors.
- Available in 3", 4" and 6" conveyor track heights.
- Heavy duty forged chain and trolleys.
- PACLINE manufactures to industry standards so components are easily interchangeable with most other manufacturers.
- Welded design for rugged, long term use.
- Drop forged, rivetless chain is highly flexible and requires no tools for assembly.
- Open track and chain design, all components are exposed and visible.
Additional PACLINE components improve versatility:
- Wheel turns from 18" to 30" radius.
- Roller turns of 18" to 60" radius.
- In-line drives or sprocket turn drives capable of pulling thousands of feet of chain with variable speeds.
PACLINE's 3", 4" and 6" I-beam monorail conveyors are amongst the most commonly used overhead conveyors in the industry.
, Overhead Conveyors