Heavy Duty Enclosed Track Conveyor
Conveyor , Chain Conveyor, Enclosed Track
PACLINE's PAC-MAX™ (S-60) is a high capacity, enclosed track chain conveyor designed for stability in conveying heavy duty loads; up to 220 lbs. from a single pendant. This conveyor has a unique cross shaped track section that allows for "slot-up" (inverted), "slot sideways" (side-loaded) or "slot down" applications.
In the "slot up" (inverted) position, the PAC-MAX™ replaces the typical spindle conveyors, where the load is carried above the conveyor track, yet it offers more functionality such as:
- Capability to incline and decline at up to 45 degrees.
- Each drive can pull up to 1,000 feet of chain.
- The conveyor chain is protected from contaminants due to its enclosed track design.
- Largest track cross-section in the industry for added stability in carrying heavy loads
- Enclosed track conveyor design prevents paint, dirt or other contaminants from getting to the chain to reduce maintenance costs and prolong chain life.
- The unique cross-shaped track section allows it to be used with the slot in any orientation such as inverted and side-loaded. This may be important when sanitary conditions must be maintained or for high quality painting applications.
- Bolted design, no welding required for simpler, lower cost assembly.
- Modular track components ensure quick, trouble-free, onsite installation and modifications with lower installation labor costs and minimized downtime during reconfiguration.
The PAC-MAX™ (S-60) heavy duty enclosed track conveyor is capable of carrying 220 lb. loads from a single hanging point. Larger loads of up to 440 or 880 lbs. can be supported by two or four trolley load bar arrangements.
, Enclosed Track