Enclosed Track Overhead Monorail Conveyors
Conveyor , Chain Conveyor, Overhead Conveyor
The PAC-LINE™ (Model C-250) Enclosed Track Overhead
Conveyor is a highly compact, medium capacity, chain conveyor with unique features to allow for maximum conveying flexibility in small spaces:
- Low profile drives
- Low profile track sections
- small radius rolled and hardened curves
- Small radius sprocket turns
- Small radius vertical curves, up to 90° if necessary
The PAC-LINE™ enclosed track monorail
conveyor is designed to handle 55
lbs. (25 kg) from single pendants,
which are standard on 6” centers.
Coupling two pendants with a load
bar allows up to 110 lb. loads.
Distributed loads to 30,000 lbs can
be conveyed on a 600 ft. system with
only one drive.
- Modular track components ensure quick, trouble-free, onsite installations and modifications with reduced installation labor costs and minimized downtime.
- Bolted track design for easy installation without welding.
- All parts are zinc plated and heat treated to ensure full protection from wear and resistance to corrosive environments.
- Low profile drive and track and tight radius curves on both horizontal and vertical planes.
- Enclosed track prevents contamination from reaching chain and bearing surfaces for reduces cleaning and maintenance costs.
- Chain attachment points every 6” maximizes versatility of hanging products.
, Enclosed Track
, Onsite Installations
, Overhead Conveyor