Pacific Reman Centre: Services
Pacific Reman Centre
- Premium core dismantled and visually inspected
- Cast iron cores are thermo-cleaned, shot blasted, wet
- magna-fluxed to detect any cracks
- New core and oil gallery plugs are installed
- All cores checked and straightened as necessary
- Thermo-cleaned, shot blasted
- New main and rod bearings supplied
- Washed, shot blasted, checked for bend or twist and
- straightened, caps flat surfaced, resized, pins re-bushed and cut as required
- Checked and sorted in matched sets by weight
- New over size valves installed
- New valve seals installed
- New/precision O.E.M. spec reground and parkerized installed,
- low RPM high torque camshafts available upon request for additional charge
The engine is assembled using all New seals, gaskets, pistons, piston rings, lifters, torque to yield head bolts, timing chain/gears, and oil pump or oil pump kit.
The camshaft and all bearing surfaces are coated with TFE 33, a molybdenum based assembly lube to assure proper break-in and long life.
The completed engine is driven on the electrical "Sim Test", for a visual movement inspection, hot oil pressure and oil leak down verification at various speeds,peak-load simulation,Camshaft break-in period, and Compression readings taken and recorded.
For an additional charge, the engine can be "Live Run" on our Dynomite Dynamometer, a spec sheet with the recorded foot pounds torque and produced horse power will be included in the owner's package.
Peace of Mind
Each Pacific Reman Centre long block gas engine carries a standard 2 year, 40,000 kms parts and service warranty. Labour paid for the first 12 months or 20,000 kms.
Extended 3 year, 60,000 kms full parts and labour warranty is available at the time of purchase, for an additional charge.
For more infomation check out the
or call us today 1-800-661-7055.