advisory | oneworldenergy.com
Oneworld operates in an advisory capacity on all technical matters relating to a wind project including the selection of turbine brands, service contracts or any other technical matters.
- Oneworld Energy works together with a network of highly competent and experienced partners in order to cover the entire due diligence in the technical, legal, and financial areas.
- In our technical due diligence we make technical quality inspections and wind farm output evaluation.
- In the legal due diligence we work only with reputable law firms who have long track record in wind park trade.
- In relation to the financial due diligence we go through all assumptions in the financial model and we make our own valuation based on our considerable market knowledge.
Oneworld carries out detailed feasibility studies with our clients to determine the viability of a proposed wind park. A feasibility study varies from area to area, but normally we work through the following points before proceeding with a project:
- Landscape assessment
- Grid integration studies
- Wind resources and measurements
- Community Issues (benefits/involvement/action groups).
- Geotechnical and foundation studies
- Noise and shadow studies
- Radar, telecom, flyzones
- Environmental impact
- Investigating support mechanisms