After the passing of a loved one, trying to understand and complete all of the necessary forms and documents required to settle the estate can be a very difficult experience. We take the burden off of you by assisting you in the accurate and timely completion of necessary forms and documents. This also helps in securing the benefits you are entitled to after the passing of a loved one.
For each family, an associate will review over 90 items and choose only those which are necessary and relevant to your situation. Once the required information is received all of the appropriate organizations will be contacted.
The evaluation process includes, but is not limited to:
- Canada Pension Plan Death Benefit Application
- Canada Pension Plan Survivors and Children's benefit submission
- Ontario Driver's License Refund Submission
- GST Refund Notification Cancellation
- Transfer of various reward card points
- CAA card refund
- Outdoor card refund
- Costco refund
- WSIB insurance notification and termination
- Dormant bank account check
- Identity Theft Protection
How the Process Works
An associate from our Estate Services Department will call you at a pre-determined day and time to collect the details. Your paperwork is then processed and immediately mailed to you ready for your signature with attached pre-addressed/stamped envelopes. When you receive the package, should you have any questions, our compassionate associates are pleased to guide you through the process. Then, all you have to do is sign where indicated, enclose the required certificates and drop the envelopes in the mail. It’s that convenient.
Benefits of Basic Estate Services
1. Save Time and Frustration - Let us professionally complete the necessary documentation.
2. Cost Effective - We complete many of the lawyers' and accountants' functions at a fraction of the cost.
3. Convenient - Our services are provided over the telephone so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your own home.
4. Stress Free - Simply wait for your package of documents in the mail without having to worry.
These services are offered to you at a price of $395 + HST. Please call us to the start the process of getting help settling your estate.
Note: Basic Estate Services does not provide legal or accounting expertise. For these matters, please consult your legal or accounting professionals.
All services provided by Peacehold. Peacehold is in compliance with the privacy laws of Canada.