Business Intelligence, BI, Business Analytics
Getting an accurate view of the business is often a challenge for growing businesses. Data is often fragmented across multiple systems, and spreadsheets are often out of date, error-prone and hard to maintain. But add-on analytics tools are expensive to implement, hard to customize and often lack the real-time intelligence and easy access required to make them pervasive.
NetSuite provides SuiteAnalytics as a standard feature, giving businesses the power of built-in real-time dashboards, reporting and analysis—integrated right into the ERP, CRM or ecommerce application that employees use every day—to drive true operational insights. Business users gain personalized visibility into the latest business performance metrics, whether financial, sales, service or marketing performance. They can identify exceptions, trends and opportunities. When they see an issue, they can instantly drill down to the underlying transaction issue to take action.
- Deliver personalized insights by deploying role-based dashboards tailored to each business user's need
- Eliminate multiple versions of the truth by making decisions based on a single, centralized data repository
- Empower everyone with fingertip, self-service access to key measures and reports
- Gain visibility from a summary down to the transactional detail
- Review analytics on the go—through a web browser or mobile device.
Personalized Real-Time Dashboards
- Get real-time business intelligence across all areas of your company—from accounting and sales to ecommerce and support—allowing employees to maximize their productivity and identify key issues
- Set up key performance indicators (KPIs) to show key variances and period-on-period trends, as well as real-time trend graphs, threshold based gauges, and ad-hoc reports personalized for each employee's role
- Personalize your content by selecting it from a repository, then simply drag and drop the measures that are important to their role for their own optimized layout
- Easily add calendars, tasks, reminders and even real-time RSS feeds to a dashboard—integrating analytics with your day-to-day activities.
Complete Self-Service Reporting
- Get clear and detailed visibility into the state of the business by using NetSuite's standard, ad-hoc and saved search reports, and then provide tactical decision support on a periodic or as-needed basis
- Easily create reports by adding new fields, grouping levels and custom formulas with NetSuite's powerful report builder
- Search within report results, drag and drop adjustable column widths, mouse over "jump-to" links for quick report navigation, expand and collapse all hierarchical levels, expand and collapse to a specified hierarchical level, and scroll through results pagination-free
- Use NetSuite's saved search functionality to access information such as top-selling products, the number of support cases in your queue, or customers who have overdue invoices
Analytics on the Go
- Use NetSuite for iPhone, which comes standard with NetSuite, to get access to business performance information via real-time dashboards and report snapshots
- Get secure access to any performance measure from anywhere with just a web browser
Easily Integrates with Third-Party Business Intelligence Tools
- NetSuite provides ODBC connectivity for businesses that want to use other business intelligence tools—such as Business Objects, Cognos, MicroStrategy or any other ODBC-ready tool—with NetSuite's single version of the truth.
- Gain more accurate transactional and master data for reporting and analytics, as well as automated access to real-time data for decision-making.