Temporary Power Equipment
Prior to permanent installation of the service equipment, a means of
temporarily supplying power is required by the various construction trades.
Many times, this requires several receptacles, over current protection and
possibly a meter socket and GFCI, all designed for outdoor installation.
Temporary power equipment from Midwest Electric combines all the required
components in a single enclosure.
Site-Power™ construction site equipment from Midwest Electric combines
all the required components in a single enclosure. Completely factory-assembled
and factory-tested, Site-Power™ comes to the construction job site ready for work.
All you do is mount it, connect it, and it�s ready to use� over and over again.
No need to field assemble individual parts, saving installation time. Site-Power™
protects itself against weather, vandalism, and nuisance tripping. The single,
heavy-gauge NEMA 3R rainproof enclosure is lockable and is engineered for maximum
protection of receptacles, cords, plugs, breakers, and GFCI's. Site-Power™ fully
meets the 2002 National Electrical Code and OSHA requirements.
Power Outlets For Farm, Home and Industry
Portable equipment requiring electricity continues to increase steadily creating
the need for conveniently located receptacles to provide power for cord connected
equipment. Midwest Electric Power Outlets provide one or more receptacles, with or
without overcurrent protection, in a single enclosure eliminating the need for several
separately mounted components while providing maximum protection against weather and normal
field use. Additionally, many models are offered that also include disconnecting, metering,
and/or pedestal mounting functions in a single NEMA 3R enclosure/assembly.
Features & Benefits
- All-in-one construction for factory assured terminations
- Rolled edge door for cord protection
- Continuous duty meter socket with meter guides and reinforced jaws
- Utility accepted meter sealing accommodations
- Heavy G-90 galvanized steel with highest quality electro-deposition finish provides
excellent corrosion protection
- Welded flange NEMA 3R construction for lasting service in out-door installations
- Dead front construction prevents accidental contact with live parts
- Door has padlock provisions to prevent unauthorized access
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories
- All components factory wired and assembled, reducing installation time
- Door removable for installation ease; stay-open position for user convenience
- All terminals accept copper or aluminum wire for added installation flexibility
- Wide range of receptacle configurations
- Broad range of concentric knock-outs to accommodate varied wiring needs
- All units with 12-2 Cu Al equipment ground lug