Midwest Electric Products, Inc - ad
Midwest Electric Products
Galvanized Steel, Electrical Code, Electric Products
Midwest Electric Products leads the industry with quality weatherproof
electrical equipment. Our NEMA 3R air conditioner disconnect line is the largest
offering in the industry and is built with the same quality features which are
found in all Midwest products.
The 2002 National Electrical Code requires that a disconnecting means shall be
located within sight from and readily accessible from the air-conditioning or
All Midwest models provide the disconnecting function specified in NEC 440-14.
The type of equipment and local codes determine which type of disconnecting
means is acceptable.
Features & Benefits
- 30-60 amperes
- 240 volts A.C.
- 1 phase and 3 phase
- Horsepower rated
- 10,000 A.I.C.
- UL & CUL Listed
- Door has padlock provisions to prevent unauthorized access
- Three piece construction that opens up mounting and wiring areas for
straight-in, straight-out wiring, reducing installation time and saves money
- Terminals approved for 60°C and 75°C wire, accepts solid 14-8 copper,
12-8 aluminum or stranded 14-3 copper, 12-3 aluminum
- Numerous knockouts increases installation options
- Noryl® thermoplastic enclosure is corrosion resistant and extremely
durable, giving long maintenance-free service
- G90 galvanized steel with highest quality electro-deposition finish
resists corrosion and fading
, Electrical Code
, Galvanized Steel
Contact Midwest Electric Products
Email - none provided
Print this page