PowerPlay Analysis Software
PowerPlay is popular Microsys analysis software.
PowerPlay comes with many standard features for video
and sensor data analysis, and may be upgraded by adding in
toolkits for crash analysis, multiple window AVI creation and more.
SureFire test systems integrate seamlessly with PowerPlay.
- Side-by-side comparison of multiple video image windows
- Side-by-side comparison of multiple sensor data graph windows
- Playback of video and data streams may be time-synchronized
- Complete support for the SureFire "TST" format, as
well as numerous industry standard formats such as
TIFF, JPEG, BMP, GIF, AVI, BAYER, and ISO-13499
- DIAdem import/export option
- Built-in arithmetic processing of data windows includes functions such as integration, differentiation, SAE J211 filters, statistics, and
- All video and data windows may be annotated
- AVI movie loops can be created.
Batch AVI creation mode saves time in high camera
environments such as barriers and sleds
- Control over image brightness, contrast, and gamma
(BCG) in red, green, and blue (RGB)
- Image enhancement tools including edge detection,
edge enhancements, sharpening, and softening
- Video zoom from ~25% to 1000%
- Region of interest zoom
- Calibrated linear and angular measurement of video
- Multiple test results files may be loaded and simultaneously displayed to allow comparison of prototypes or manufacturing techniques
- Generation of test reports in MS Excel, using customer-controlled report templates
- Export of color-corrected and image-enhanced video
data to supported formats including TIFF, JPG, BMP, and AVI
Licensing options allow
installation on multiple computers.
For further information including literature, pricing or to request a visit, please select one of the following: