| docVault is the clinical document storage and archiving component of Leafsprout's Digital Health Suite.
As a fully-featured IHE XDS Document Repository Actor, docVault accepts clinical documents from submitting
clients/sources, registers the documents in the central XDS Registry, and subsequently persists them in its permanent storage for future retrievals.
Regional-level scalability. With up to 5*1013 documents per storage unit, and support for 128 storage units, docVault can serve the needs of a
department/enterprise as well as a regional health network.
Co-location of documents in a particular storage unit based on the documents' sources.
This functionality allows for physical separation of documents in the storage layer by department or healthcare facility.
Encryption of clinical documents independent of the storage vendor layer encryption.
Flexible access authorization policies for submitters and consumers of documents.
Comprehensive audit trails generated for all incoming and outgoing requests.
Configurable set of accepted document types (based on mime types).
Online, Offline, Read-only storage unit states to facilitate administration.
Built-in transactional storage manager. docVault will make documents visible to consumers only after they have been successfully registered
in the Document Registry.
Accompanied by a comprehensive web-based administrative tool.
- Native .NET implementation.
- Runs on Windows 64-bit platforms.
- Supports VMware and Hyper-V virtualization environments.
- Designed for deployments in server farms.
- Also available as a component embeddable into departmental or regional document sources (e.g., integrated Document Source / Document Repository systems).
- Exposes both synchronous and asynchronous Web access points.