| auditTrail is an IHE ATNA-compliant central audit repository which accepts and stores audit records
originating from various IT systems in the enterprise/region.
Centralizes the storage and administration of audit records for a group of enterprises.
Provides a variety of perspectives on the collected audit records:
- patient-perspective (who accessed information for a given patient, when and from where);
- user-perspective (which patients have been accessed by a given user, when and from where);
- system perspective (which users have been logged onto a given system and which patients have they accessed and when).
Supports integration with third-party audit repositories by optionally forwarding audit events to them.
Highly secure communication, including encryption and node authentication.
Accompanied by a comprehensive web-based administrative tool.
- Native .NET implementation.
- Supports TLS, UDP, and TCP transports.
- Runs on Windows 64-bit platforms.
- Supports VMware and Hyper-V virtualization environments.
- Designed for deployments in server farms.