Application Integration, B2B Integration, and Business Process Automation tools
web services, web applications, Business Applications
Integrating the applications, processes, systems, and databases that drive your business
This video requires Flash version 8 or higher.
It Appears that you do not have the Flash Plug-in Installed or you have an older version of the plugin. Please update or install the Flash Plug-in to view this content.
Companies often have different business applications built over time in different languages, that use different technologies, run on different hardware platforms and operating systems with inconsistent user interfaces. The result is isolated functionality, multiple instances of the same data, redundant manual activities, higher costs and inefficient responses to your customers. And there is an increasing need for business-to-business integration with your trading partners and other companies inside and outside the boundaries of your enterprise.
Application integration means many things to many people. Whether it is SOA, EAI, BPI, Web services or exchanging data in different formats, your company has probably identified a business requirement for applications to work together. Just as employees have to work together to meet business goals, your applications need to do the same. From code-free BPI for business analysts to flexible customized applications and productive middleware, LANSA has the tools you need to integrate the disparate applications, processes and databases that drive your business.
Benefits of business process and application integration
Effective application integration can provide your organization with the following important business benefits:
- Introduce new applications and technologies more efficiently and at a lower cost
- More easily modify and automate business processes to meet new needs
- Provide more delivery channels for your organization
- Replacing batch processing with real-time communication
- Linking back-office and ERP systems to new applications like CRM
- Sharing data between System i, Windows and Web applications via EDI, XML or Web services
- Integrate with Java applications from a legacy system
, web applications
, web services