Utility AC Labelling Head (UT2mAC)
The use of "Utility" labellers will allow an economical solution in most in-line applications. The AC labelling head is user friendly, maintenance free, accurate and reliable.
"Utility" labellers can be mounted directly into existing production line components or include a portable stand or conveyor to increase the level or versatility. Labellers are capable of top, side, or bottom labelling and are designed to be easily incorporated into custom systems.
- 700mm (28") Length
- 750mm (30") Height
- 400mm (16") Width
- 18.0kg (40lb)(approx.) Weight
- Holes spaced 54mm (2.125") x 73mm (2.875")
- Label roll maximum diameter: 250mm (10")
- Label roll core diameter: 76mm (3")
Label stock Width:
- Max. Web Width: 150mm (5-7/8")
- Min. Web Width: 20mm (4/5")
- 10mm - 250mm (2/5" - 10") (independent of label width)
- Variable: 3m/min to 30m/min (20ft/min to 100ft/min)
- Up to 45m/min (150ft/min) (Optional)
- +/- 5mm at 45m/min (1/4 " at 150ft/min)
- +/- 3mm at 30m/min (1/8" at 100t/min)
- +/- 2mm at 10m/min (1/16" at 35ft/min)
Bottom application with top hold down conveyor.
Labelling pipes with a UT2m in an extremely harsh environment.
Utility M labeller with Power Applicating Roller (PAR).
Top application with integral product conveyor.