Servo Labelling Head (UT2se)
The Servo type Utility label applicating system was developed to satisfy more demanding applications, in linear surface speed and the label placement accuracy.
The unit's simplicity of design allows an element of ruggedness to be built into the system. As a brushless motor, the servo motor is maintenance free.
Typical applications of this labeller are parallel labelling with pre-printed labels, coupons, or closure labels onto products or packaging transported by end-user's material handling."
- High-Speed label applications
- Maintenance free motor
- Print & Apply LooseLoop configuration upgrade
- Easy Enhancement to higher levels of control
- Custom systems
- Power Unwind, 16" OD label rolls, "On-the-Fly" splicing
- Gimballed Bussmount, for fine angular adjustments
- Capacitive Label Tracer for clear plastic labels
- Collapsible Rewind
- MPI control upgrade
Servo head mounted onto a bag forming/wrapping machine.
Markam 9880 Coder integrated with the Servo Utility head.
Servo labelling head mounted for bottom application at a sheetfed press.
Servo labelling head with Power Unwind (PUN) for 18" OD rolls of labels running at 100+ ppm.