Basic WrapAround (BWA)
The Basic WrapAround system performs applications of pressure sensitive labels in full or partial WrapAround configuration to cylindrical containers of glass, tin or plastic.
The Basic WrapAround was developed to provide a cost effective, automatic labeller to those customers with limited production needs.
The dedicated design allows a system to be supplied at half the cost of similar units for automatic filling lines.
The production output of the Basic WrapAround versus its price makes it a wise choice over any semi-automatic labeller.
The system can be upgraded with a number of options. A LooseLoop Module supplied with a thermal transfer printer, makes the system a sophisticated print and apply machine.
This allows labels to be printed in batch for ease of label information change to accommodate requirements of various customers or point of sale.
- 1370mm (54") Length
- 1100mm (43") Max Height
- 740mm (29") Conveyor Height
- 1250mm (49") Width
- 75 kg (163 Lbs) Weight
Standard Label Specs:
- 150mm (5-7/8") Max. Web Width
- 20mm (7/8") Min. Web Width
- 430mm (17") Max. Label Length
- 20mm (7/8") Min. Label Length
- 245mm (10") OD; 76mm (3") ID Label Roll Capacity
- 120ppm 1" Diameter
- 80ppm 2" Diameter
- 55ppm 3" Diameter
- 20ppm 6" Diameter
- +/- 1.0 mm (1/32") Vertical Placement Accuracy
- +/- 1.5 mm (1/16") Overlap Accuracy
- Loose Loop Print and Apply Attachments.
- Custom Wrap Belts for products with a recessed label zone.
- Capacitive Label Tracer for film labels.
- Handwheel angular adjustment control in one axis.
Basic WrapAround labelling system.
Angular adjustment of the back foam plate to accommodate tapered products.
Loose Loop P & A configuration: Loose Loop Module & thermal printer (TECB572).
BWA in the loose loop P & A Configuration using TECB572 thermal printer.