Key solution benefits enjoyed by many customers today include:
- Increased user productivity - documents can be archived and retrieved within seconds, even after several years.
- Improved system performance - moving old inactive documents to an external archive helps trim the size of the Domino databases and improves server performance.
- Support to interactive and automatic archiving - user or agent controlled.
- Easy search and retrieval - documents can be searched and retrieved via the Lotus Notes, Content Manager client, or a Web browser.
- Higher document security - archived documents are stored securely and safely in a central electronic archive where they are protected against unauthorized access and manipulation.
- Cheaper storage - optical jukeboxes and tape libraries allow storage of billions of documents on a single device at much less expense than hard disks.
- Improved business processes - archiving documents electronically enables streamlining of business processes and improvements to overall productivity.
- More manageable system maintenance - smaller databases mean faster night runs in system administration.
CommonStore for Lotus Domino supports any Lotus Notes and Domino environment. It is part of the integrated IBM Content Manager portfolio: IBM archives supported include Content Manager, Content Manager OnDemand, and Tivoli Storage Manager
ware As A Service, SaaS, IBM Content Manager Cloud, SaaS,
IBM OnDemand Cloud, Software As A Service, SaaS, IBM Content Manager Cloud, SaaS,
Kofax KTM Image Capture Cloud, Software As A Service, SaaS, IBM Content Manager Cloud, SaaS,