One of our core offerings is to assist new immigrants with settlement and adaptation. With over 20 years of experience, we take pride in helping new Canadians learn about employment, education, housing, citizenship, health and other related information.
• Orientation to Canada - individual or group counseling
• Information on employment, education, housing, citizenship, health, legal rights and obligations etc.
• Information workshops/presentations
• Translation and interpretation
• Networking sessions
• Information on training and skills development