Brake Lathes & Bench Lathes from Ammco
Brake Service, Brake Lathes, Brake Service Equipment
Servicing today’s complex braking systems is serious business. It takes the right people AND the right tools to get the job done right the first time. And no one has more experience in quality brake service tools than AMMCO®. As a leading manufacturer of a complete family of brake service equipment and tools, AMMCO® has enjoyed a reputation for quality and reliability since its founding in 1922. In fact, there are more AMMCO® brake lathes in service than all other brands combined. And with AMMCO’s wide selection of lathes, adapters and benches, you can custom-build a profit center that’s as unique as your shop. It’s no wonder we’ve been recognized as the industry standard for more than 75 years.
Common Features Found in AMMCO® Combination and Drum Lathe Models
- Forged alloy steel arbor – Two tapered mounting surfaces add stability and handle up to 100 pounds standard, upgradeable to 200 pounds.
- Rigid 44-pound spindle has the strength for long-term precision and durability, even with larger loads; helps to deaden vibration.
- Patented floating spindle design – Extra-large bronze bearings reduce pressure and wear; larger drive gear adds life.
- Oil lubrication – Lathes are constantly self-lubricating during operation for extremely long life, lower maintenance and lower cost of ownership.
- Micrometer-precise depth-of-cut dials embossed in metal and calibrated in both thousandths of an inch and tenths of a millimeter; easy reset to zero.
- Adjustable lamp illuminates work area for easy inspection.
, Brake Service
, Brake Service Equipment