The Grandmother's Touch - Our Services
- Residential and Commercial Carpet cleaning
- Upholstery Steam Cleaning
- Floor Maintenance
- Strip and Wax
- Buffing Floors
- Burnishing Floors
- Commercial Window Cleaning
- Warehouse Floor Maintenance
- High Dusting
- Construction Cleaning
An emergency shall be deemed to exist when one or more of the following shall have occurred:
- The Grandmother's Touch Inc. provides fully qualified personnel to ensure a complete and satisfactory transition.
- The Grandmother's Touch Inc. conducts all implementation and maintenance activities with a minimum of inconvenience to our customers through detailed site surveys, customer implementation meetings, and, when requested, "after hour" scheduling of work.
- The Grandmother's Touch Inc. quality of workmanship and courtesy is clearly superior. This is accomplished through our stringent hiring prerequisites, training programs and on-going quality reviews conducted by management staff.
- The Grandmother's Touch Inc. limits the implementation and maintenance team to a total of 5 employees each to ensure proper managerial attention to job detail quality. Work logs are provided a designated areas and all of our employees carry Damaged and Defective Logs.
- The Grandmother's Touch Inc. is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau since day one with no complaints ever lodged against us.
- The Grandmother's Touch Inc. guarantees 100% customer satisfaction. The job is not done until you say it is.
- Our service contract has been designed to provide extremely competitive response times. They are:
- 2 hour emergency response on a 7/24/365 basis
- 24 hour routine response
- A major sanitation problem
- An "act of God" or disaster
- 20% or more of the building that was designed to be cleaned is not done to the customer’s satisfaction
- A key area/department that drives your business requires immediate service
- The Grandmother's Touch Inc. shall conduct an assessment, immediately after the trouble call being placed. Trained cleaners are informed of the fault via digital cellular phones and are typically able to respond the same day.
- In the event that the workload prevents same day service, then ROUTINE service will commence no later than 24 hours from the time it was reported except if the request was made on, or on the day proceeding a weekend or holiday. In a latter case, cleaning staff will be dispatched, if required, to the customer’s premises to commence system service on the next business day.
- The Grandmother's Touch Inc. provides daily work logs at every site so that your company employees can relay required instructions to our staff regarding areas of concern. All Grandmother's Touch cleaners carry a problem log daily. This log will allow our cleaners to note defective, broken, or problem areas and address them with your on-site supervisors.
- Included as part of our customized service solution, The Grandmother's Touch Inc. supervisors will make spot inspections monthly on every customer to assess the work being done. The appropriate documentation will be provided at weekly service meetings. They are also available to the customer upon request.
- Another current issue being addressed by Canadian business is recycling. Your Project Manager will work directly with you to devise a viable in-house recycling program if one is not presently in place. Ask us how we can assist you.
- All of The Grandmother's Touch Inc. service staff is totally trained on all equipment and products we use. This includes our dispatch clerks and CSR’s. As well, our cleaning staff takes their company provided vehicles home with them each evening. This ensures a direct response in case emergency service is requested outside normal business hours.
- The Grandmother's Touch Inc. employees are WHIMIS, CPR and first aid trained. They are also insured and bonded.
| - - - - - |
Contact Grandmothers Touch
Email - none provided
Print this page