Our core services is divided into the areas of , the and each of which have been detailed below.
The question that one might ask is WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OUR PROGRAM?
Many people in Ontario are not aware that they are entitled to accident benefits when they become a victim of a Motor Vehicle related accident or a slip and fall accident.
As of November 1, 1996 according to the SABS Regulations, Statutory Accident Benefits provide compensation, regardless of fault, if the patient, or their passengers, or any pedestrians suffer injury or death in an automobile accident. If a Patient is injured in an automobile accident, they may be entitled to the following accident benefits:
- Income Replacement: This benefit compensates the patient for lost income.
- Non-earner: This benefit provides compensation if the patient is completely unable to carry on a normal life and do not qualify for an Income Replacement or Caregiver benefit.
- Care giver and Dependent care: This benefit provides compensation for some expenses incurred when the patient cannot continue as the main caregiver for a member of their home who is in need of care.
- Medical: This benefit pays for medical expenses incurred when the patient is injured.
- Rehabilitation: This benefit pays for rehabilitation treatment expenses incurred when the patient is injured.
- Attendant Care and House Keeping: This benefit compensates the patient for some of their expense for personal attendant and housekeeping expenses in case they need help with their personal care and home duties.
- Compensation for Other Expenses: These benefits pay for some other expenses such as the cost of family visiting the patient during treatment or recovery. It may also pay for some housekeeping and home maintenance, the repair or replacement of some items lost or damaged in the accident, and some lost educational expenses.
- Final Medical Settlement: In the end of the patient’s claim, in addition to all listed above, the patient will be entitled of a final settlement for future medical and non-medical expenses as a result of their personal injuries.
We help the Patient obtain benefits while they are in therapy, therefore, assisting them to achieve a stress-free recovery.
FEARLESS DRIVER PROGRAM
Within scope of our services, we offer a wide range of assessments ranging from neurological and psychological assessments to chronic pain assessments.To view more details on our assessments please .
The Fearless Driver Program focuses on providing driver desensitization services for individuals who have sustained motor vehicle accidents. To learn more about this program, .
A Commercial motor vehicle accident can change a person's entire life from one moment to the next, and experts say the physical injury often takes less time to heal than the psychological after-effects. Learn how we help our patients through this.