Business Continuity Software, Risk Assessment, Business Impact Analysis, Process Modeling, Plan Development - plan development
Ebrp Solutions Networks
Intuitive and Effective Plan Templates, Development and Maintenance
Creating viable and actionable plans is simple with Toolkit's intuitive development tools. Plans can be created in Toolkit to address any kind of Plan - BCP, COOP, CMP, DRP, OEP, etc.
Plan procedures can include embedded documents, links to other documents or websites, checklists and call-trees. Customize best-practices templates or create templates from scratch. Templates can be copied to create consistent structures for standardizing plans across the organization.
Toolkit comes equipped with best-practices templates. These templates can be used as is or customized to meet the specialized needs of an organization. eBRP Suite administrators can create a common plan structure by creating custom plan templates enabling you to replicate the form and function of any plan.
Toolkit templates can include:
- Standard language such as the corporate mission statement that appears on every page
- Instructions to guide plan owners including fill-in-the-blanks and "how to" examples
- URL links to documents on the web, corporate intranet or shared drive
- Checklists that can be amended or expanded for individual plan use
New templates can mimic the look and feel of existing plans created in MS Word or other legacy BCM software. Plan Templates are easily exported and shared between users and can even be imported into another organization's Toolkit.
If plans are to be viable and sustainable, they must be easy to develop and update. Toolkit plans are procedure-based rather than one long document. Plan procedures can include rich text instructions, contact information, attached documents (in any format), links to other frequently updated documents or websites, checklists and team call-trees. Access to procedures can also be controlled so that only teams who require access can view them.
Toolkit's plans are:
- Easy-to-use - any Microsoft Office user will be instantly fluent in its usage
- Flexible - plans can be created from templates or built from scratch
- Scalable - planning can be done at process or functional levels and linked together to form larger department, location or IT system plans.
- Secure - granular, role-based security is easily configured to allow access and editing of, plans and plan components to users on a need-to-know basis
- Easy to maintain - Toolkit automatically notifies plan owners when their plan is due for review or updating
Toolkit Add-Ons Make Plans Sing
Plan Approval Workflow allows new or updated plans to be routed automatically for validation by management, and includes tight version control.
CommandCentre provides command, control and communication functionality to the eBRP Suite, facilitating table-top testing, simulation, exercising and real-time Incident Management tools.
The Gannt Chart add-on for CommandCentre displays Plan procedures on a project plan timeline to help determine the ability to accurately meet recovery time objectives.
- Schedule a live demo with an expert
- See our easy-to-use, intuitive navigation
- Visualize easy migration of existing plans
Change is the only constant. eBRP Suite is continuously evolving to address changes in methodology, technology, business operations, governance and compliance that can impact an organization's BCM program. With inputs from customer wishlists, user-group networking, industry associations, eBRP Suite is constantly enhanced with improved functionality, flexibility and usability.
Every time we update our system we update your system. For free. Isn't that the way it should be?
eBRP Suite uses a single, central SQL database to collect and organize the data input through Toolkit, CommandCentre, BIA, RAPS, and every add-on available to the system. This means that all available information is visible to every arm of eBRP Suite. None of our products operate as individual silos. If it's not fully integrated, it's not fully functional.