Today, IT standardization is a major initiative at both organizational and global levels. Making it a reality, however, requires, establishing an integrative IT infrastructure that enables the sharing of timely and reliable information across business processes, and developing consistent standards as a means of reconciling various infrastructure components to provide shared IT services.
1. Business Case
3. Implementation Strategy
4. Change Management
5. Business Process Engineering
It is based upon the premise that successful implementation of SAP Business One in the SMB segment necessitates an adherence to a full and comprehensive integration of certain key elements. The major roles of each of these core elements can be outlined in the following points:
- Business Case – Justifies change by providing qualitative and quantitative statements on both strategic and tangible benefits.
- Benchmarking – Enables capturing best practices and transference of knowledge.
- Implementation Strategy – Describes a plan for change that ensures alignment with overall business strategy.
- Project Management Infrastructure – Defines and organizes various roles and responsibilities in the implementation efforts.
- Change Management – Deals with inevitable resistance, and facilitates the insertion of newly reengineered systems, processes and structure into working practice.
- Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) – Accommodates SAP Business One modules within the entire business through a redesign of business procedures.
- SAP Business One Enhancements – Covers all technical tasks, including sourcing, legacy systems migration, and customization.
The CitiXsys Implementation Methodology applies the PMI standards for the overall project management framework. The framework identifies five key process groups. These key process groups in compliance with the PMI standards are
At CitiXsys, our Consultants work closely with you to understand your business functions, processes and procedures, including your business requirements and needs before implementing a solution.
By applying our exceptional CitiXsys-centric and CitiXsys specific methods to work, our implementation services capitalize on an “out of the box” product functionality to get customers up and running quickly, efficiently and with minimal financial investment.
We have invested in developing unique implementation methodologies that
- Capitalize our SAP Business One product knowledge
- Are based on a library of business processes for each vertical market
- Incorporate our extensive customer engagement experience in the areas of financial services, retail, supply chain management, manufacturing and inventory management
- Leverage our expertise in Integration services and Business Intelligence solutions