Public Cloud - CentriLogic
Billed on hourly usage, metered storage and bandwidth usage models, our public cloud offerings are dynamically provisioned on a self-service basis. End-users will benefit from the ease of use and accessibility over the public Internet, keeping productivity high while eliminating capital expenditures and limiting operational expenditures.
- Standard Images
- Microsoft Windows 2008 Server SP2 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Microsoft SQL Server Standard & Workgroup Editions
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Server SP2-R2 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Standard & Workgroup Editions
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Standard & Workgroup Editions
- CentOS 5 (64-bit)
- CentOS 5 (32-bit)
- RHEL 5 (64-bit)
- RHEL 5 (32-bit)
- Access: administrator/root access, Control Panel.
- Storage: Persistent, scalable, SAN-based storage.
- Bandwidth: Total-transfer and throughput based multi-homed Internet connectivity.
- Cross-border Delineation: Separate clouds in USA and Canada.
- IP Address: Persistent, dedicated public IP address.
The Public Cloud Control Panel
Utilize the Cloud Control Panel to manage server deployments and resource usage.
Email - none provided
Print this page