Providing private and fully managed virtual servers utilizing SAN-based High Availability storage, offering a choice of server specifications running the most popular operating systems, delivered on an as-needed basis using hourly usage, metered storage, and bandwidth.
CentriLogic Cloud Hosting utilizes virtual machine templates with pre-installed operating system components and applications that can be deployed in a private customer network or in a hybrid configuration with dedicated hosting, managed services, and connected securely to customer enterprises.
Public Cloud Hosting
Private Cloud Hosting
Know where your applications are running and where your data resides: Cross-border (USA and Canada) delineation of cloud computing and data services.
Built on CentriLogic Infrastructure:
- World-class data centers
- Redundant networks and services infrastructure
- Experienced people
- Industry best-practices
Linux, Windows (2003, 2008, 32 and 64 bit) and client-specific OS’s: Already provisioned and managed on physical and virtual servers for existing customers.
Flexible computing resources: provided hourly with heterogeneous set of specifications.
Applications of Cloud Computing
- Host a complete web site or application on one server
- Host a complex multi-tier web environment (web servers, load balancers, application servers, database servers)
- Host any application, simple or complex, that will run on Windows or Linux
- Scale your sites and applications up and down based on load or demand – add and remove servers from your infrastructure at any time
- Provide burst or peak capacity to existing web sites or other applications
- Host public web sites or applications requiring load balancing, high availability and scalability
- Research and Development organizations that have fluctuating needs
- QA teams that have fluctuating server needs or require operating systems and application configurations that replicate production
- Host applications that have wide fluctuations in processing requirements
- Address legislative or governance requirements that necessitate collection and processing of data with cross-border concerns
- Create and manage Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery environments.
- Experienced and responsive account, operations and client service teams
- Built on world class CentriLogic facilities and network
- Scales as needed to accommodate bursting, seasonal usage and R&D temporary environments
- Pay as you go OPEX vs. CAPEX
- Flexible offers including private or public cloud
- Combine (Hybrid) with other CentriLogic services