By: Canadalinx  09-12-2011
Keywords: Employment, Immigration, Work Permit

Skilled Worker CategorySkilled workers have education, work experience, knowledge of English or French, and other abilities that will help them to establish themselves successfully as permanent residents in Canada. At present, applicant is required to score 67 points to immigrate under this category. However, as per the existing rule, you MUST have skills and experience in one of the 38 occupations listed under NOC.
If your skills and experience is not from these 38 occupation categories, you MUST have an arranged employment offer from Canadian employer.
Canadalinx has a small network of employers who are interested in offering employment to prospective immigrants. Please contact us, if you are interested.Work Permit Holder CategoryEvery year, over 90,000 foreign workers enter Canada to work temporarily in jobs that help Canadian employers address skill shortages.
A Work Visa (or Temporary Work Permit) is the best option for anyone who wishes to come to Canada in the shortest possible time. (Usually within six months) Once in Canada, you may be able to use the Work Visa to move toward Permanent Residency. Live in Caregiver Category
If you have a specific experience taking case of a child or an elderly person, you could come to Canada on a Work visa as a Nanny or Live-in Caregiver.Student Category
More than 130,000 students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English or French.
Here are some of the most recent developments to attract more international students to Canada.
  • As per the new regulations Foreign Students are now allowed to apply for “Off Campus” Work Permit.
  • Your spouse or common-law partner may apply for a work permit if you are a full-time student
  • Immigration Department has recently introduced “Canadian Experience Class” category for the students and Work permit holders. Under this category you can apply for immigration within Canada after completing your studies or on completion of the Work permit.
We can help you in securing the admission in any of the 200 Canadian colleges.Visiting Canada
Canada welcomes you as a tourist. Every year, more than 5 million people visit Canada to enjoy the many opportunities our country has to offer.
Depending on where you live, and the reason for your visit, you will need to meet certain entry requirements. In some cases, if you plan to stay in Canada for a certain period of time, you will need a Temporary Resident Visa.Business Immigration Program
The Business Immigration Program seeks to attract experienced business people to Canada who will support the development of a strong and prosperous Canadian economy.
This program does not focus on criteria like age, education, language skills etc. If you possess required investment and business experience, you could qualify for immigration under this category.Sponsoring your family
If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, dependent child (including adopted child) or other eligible relative (such as a parent or grandparent) to become a permanent resident.Provincial nomination Program
Most provinces in Canada have an agreement with the Government of Canada that allows them to nominate immigrants who wish to settle in that province. Under this program you can immigrate much quickly.Canadalinx Difference
Besides having excellent experience in immigration consulting, we also have a wide network of employers who support our clients with the employment offers in their organizations. We also work with Ministry of Human Resources of Canada, in approving these job offers for our clients.Canadalinx is one of the very few consulting firm offering this service.

Keywords: Employment, Immigration, Work Permit