BTRG's Data Management Practice works extensively with IBM's Optim solution. BTRG was a Princeton Softech partner for several years during which we implemented Optim solutions for PeopleSoft customers. When Princeton Softech and its Optim product were acquired by IBM, BTRG became and an IBM Business Partner.
BTRG's Data Management Practice trusts Optim because Optim is the most reliable, stable, and mature data management tool the market has to offer. We chose it as our data management tool of preference because it's the most adaptable enterprise archive platform on the market; covering more data sources and storage media than any other tool.
BTRG has been implementing PeopleSoft systems for over 15 years. Our Data Management Practice is guided by the industry's leading PeopleSoft and ERP experts. They possess a deep understanding of the data structures in PeopleSoft and other ERP applications. When you choose BTRG to implement an archiving, test data management, or application retirement solution - you'll be working with a team of experts who have implemented Optim for dozens of customers running PeopleSoft, Lawson, custom applications, and more.
- IBM Optim provides the best cross-platform storage model and offers options for long-term data access.
- Only IBM Optim allows you to decommission and the completely get rid of application software and hardware by maintaining the full data base DDL and application-level referential integrity in the compressed archive file.
- IBM Optim Open Data Manager is a powerful solution that lets you view archive file collections as a whole database, without decompression, even if they came from different versions of PeopleSoft.
- IBM Optim flat file-based storage format can compress data by up to 80% while providing ready access to archived data.
- IBM Optim can be used to archive any application, not just PeopleSoft, as a true enterprise solution should
- IBM Optim lets you restore specific data to production