Export Receivables : Bibby Financial Services

By: Bibby Financial Services  09-12-2011

Export Finance

Being able to offer attractive payment terms is often required to make a sale in competitive export markets. Our Export Finance service provides immediate cash flow for your business (against the value of your outstanding export invoices) and an ongoing supply of working capital.

  • Export sales invoices and credit memos are sent to Bibby Financial Services. We will then turn up to 80% of the value of those unpaid invoices into cash within 24 hours. The remaining 20%, less a small service fee, will be paid once your customer pays.
  • Your business has access to a source of funding, which grows in line with your export sales.
  • We will prepare and send out statements, telephone your overseas customers and communicate with them in their language.
  • With our Export Finance service we can save you valuable management time by chasing and collecting outstanding invoice payment from your overseas customers and manage any currency issues.
  • We offer multi-currency facilities to help smooth out the problems of fluctuating exchange rates.
  • We have overseas bank accounts for fast, low cost receipt of payment.
  • With our Export Finance service, you remain in control. Work with our dedicated team of people who ensure your customers are as happy to deal with us as they are with you.

What Next?


Contact Bibby Financial Services

Email

Print this page

Other products and services from Bibby Financial Services

09-12-2011

Purchase Order Finance : Bibby Financial Services

We collect the invoice payment from your customer and pay you the balance between the order value and the amount paid to your supplier, minus our fees and cost of money used, once payment has been received. Some suppliers want you to pay cash on delivery while your customer wants to pay you net 30 to 60 days. You deliver the goods to your customer obtaining proof of delivery and acceptance of the goods.


09-12-2011

Receivables Financing Products : Bibby Financial Services

As part of the Bibby Financial Services group we uniquely have receivables funding business thoughout Europe, Canada, Australia and India, and can consider not only export funding, but also look at collections servicing in many overseas companies. Many businesses and business owners face the challenge of finding the capital to improve or increase the cash flow of the business, especially when in a growth cycle.


09-12-2011

Receivables Funding, Purchase Order Finance : Bibby Financial Services

Each contains client service staff, underwriting staff, cash management with local lock boxes, new business teams who understand the local market and, most importantly, their own local executive team. This works by Bibby purchasing your receivables and advancing you up to 90% of the verified invoice value as per the agreement established between us.


09-12-2011

Staffing Finance : Bibby Financial Services

Integration with Funding Solutions Our system produces your invoices from the payroll data you enter, and this goes on to be reviewed for receivables funding so your invoices generate the funding to pay your payroll and tax obligations, and the balance of the receivables funding availability is there for you to draw down if required.