ARgyle - 3D Rendering
Data Analysis, 3d Rendering, Video Card
Built-in Advanced 3D Rendering and Data Analysis Capabilities
The Asylum AFM system software is based in IGOR Pro, a powerful data and acquisition analysis program that allows users to customize the interface. Now, generating, displaying and visualizing your AFM images – and in real time – has never been more powerful.
ARgyle™ – 3D Image Viewing
ARgyle, a built-in software enhancement to the system software, allows many advanced 3D viewing capabilities all while scanning samples in real time, and for offline analysis:
- Advanced OpenGL® rendering technology provides extensive capabilities utilizing the latest advances made by video card manufacturers.
- Multiple images and channels of a single scan such as phase, amplitude, topography, MFM, conductivity may be opened and viewed simultaneously, or overlaid on a primary channel for signal correlation (see the image to the right).
- Independent scaling of each axis allows adjustment of aspect ratios to best represent your data. Now view your data with a 1:1 aspect ratio to visually compare height structures with scan size.
- Enhanced lighting effects provide shadowing on surfaces as the light is rotated. Specular highlighting creates reflection that enhances the features of surface roughness.
- Many color tables, along with a color table editor, provide optimal data rendering for stunning presentations.
- Files may be exported to the clipboard or saved as JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, or other files.
, Acquisition Analysis
, Analysis Program
, Color Table
, Data Analysis
, Data And Acquisition
, Lighting Effects
, Single Scan
, Video Card