Dock Impact Barrier
Door, overhead door, Door Track
The APS Dock Impact Barrier is a proven safety product that helps reduce the occurrence of dock accidents resulting from fork trucks, pallet jacks,
and pedestrians falling off the dock when the overhead door is open. The APS Dock Barrier's lower impact barrier bar is constructed of 9/16"-thick
steel cable inside a flexible fiberglass rail that is capable of stopping a 10,000 lb fork truck moving at 4 mph. The highly visible yellow nylon
webbing provides an additional visual barrier at the dock.
The APS Dock Impact Barrier is a manually operated gate style barrier. When dock use is required, the APS Dock Impact Barrier is opened by releasing
the latch and lifting the gate into an upright position with very little effort
The APS Dock Impact Barrier can reduce the occurrence of:
Heavy Duty Construction:
- Accidents due to fork lift, pallet jacks or pedestrians falling off dock when door is open.
- Damage to equipment, load, door panels and door track when door is closed.
Easy to install, operate and maintain:
- 9/16"-diameter heavy-duty steel industrial cable encased in flexible fiberglass rail withstands the impact of up to 10,000 lb gross load
- Highly visible nylon webbing provides safety awareness at the dock
- Latch mechanism securely locks rail in place
- Heavy-duty side members provide added protection
- High-visibility yellow and yellow/black upper rail attracts attention to a potentially dangerous dock opening
- Simple installation
- Operation can be performed by a single dock attendant, in just seconds, with minimum effort required
- Raise and lower gate with one hand!
- Minimal maintenance!
, Door Track
, overhead door