More insurance carriers interface with their agencies through partnerships with Applied Systems — in fact, more than all other insurance automation companies combined.
That gives us a depth of knowledge in all facets of the insurance business – knowledge that works for the benefit of carriers and agencies alike. Here's how Applied Systems enhances your company's value in the insurance marketplace:
Insert your company directly into your agencies' quoting workflows to add accuracy, control and ease of doing business to policy sales and service. By implementing real-time ACORD XML quote transactions, your company can:
- Control the accuracy of quotes provided by your agencies.
- Enhance your company's quotes beyond just a premium amount by attaching company-specific documents such as Proposals, Coverage Descriptions, Applications, Acknowledgements, Waivers, etc. Sell insurance based on who you are instead of simply the price of your premiums.
- Provide real-time quoting and submission for Policy Transfers, for a single policy or an entire book of business, within the context of your agencies' workflows.
Alert your agencies about current and future policy- or claim-related events and activities with real-time Alerts!. These are messages that you insert directly into agency to-do lists and permanently attach to policy and claim records. As an agency receives Alerts!, the system creates activities for the customer or policy, and assigns each to the servicing CSR.
Use Alerts! for:
- Timely notice of non-pay cancellation
- Advanced renewal data gathering
- Claim number or adjuster assignment
- Audit reminders, including attached audit documents
- Cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Conveying any other information that aids in sales, retention or renewal
Transmit new information to agencies as initial and daily download, being certain you and your agencies have synchronized policy copies. We offer personal and commercial lines upload and download with more than 300 carriers, and the selection is expanding rapidly.