Xplore Technologies - iX104C5 DMSR
high definition, Tablet, solid state
Industry-Leading Performance, Ruggedness and Functionality
Xplore's iX104C5 Dual-Mode Sunlight-Readable (DMSR) Tablet is the most rugged, powerful and functional tablet in the industry. Designed with and for end users, Xplore's 5th generation fully-rugged tablet has been engineered, independently MIL-STD tested and proven to operate in the most demanding environments.
- MIL-STD-810G, IP67, HazLoc-Certified
- 7' (2.13m) operating drop spec, 4' (1.22 m) to concrete
- Submersible & dust tight
- Single or dual SSD option with RAID
Best Field Usability:
- AllVue™ Xtreme – industry's best sunlight-readable display
- Industry's highest capacity Li-ION battery
- X+Y navigation fingerprint reader
- Auto-sensing finger touch and active pen inputs
- Highest performing wWAN/wLAN and GPS
- Intel® Core™ i7 architecture
- Up to 8GB DDR3
- mSATA SSD drives
- Quick access to SSD, SIM, MicroSD, battery, memory and wireless
- In-field upgrades help reduce TCO
Proven Rugged in the Real World
Industry's Most Rugged Tablet PC
Key fully-rugged features include:
- Dense, multi-layer magnesium alloy chassis with contoured "bumper" protection system
- Piston sealing technology to prevent the ingress of water, dust, dirt and sand
- Independently-tested to exceed MIL-STD-810G, IP67 ingress rating (submersion resistant, dust-tight) and HazLoc-certified
- Industry's highest performing and most durable mSATA Solid State drives (SSD) housed in a rugged user-accessible, tool-less cartridge - single or dual SSDs with RAID (0,1) option, provides superior data integrity
Integrated, Advanced Technologies for Today and Tomorrow
- New, feature-rich Intel® Core™ i7-620UE mobile processor with Turbo Boost technology for on-demand performance
- Up to 8 GB of DDR3 dual-channel memory (Windows® 7, 64-bit), user-accessible
- Integrated Intel® High Definition (HD) graphics to address higher-end applications requiring real-time capabilities and faster processing
- Industry-leading multi-modal, integrated wireless options, including mobile broadband featuring Gobi™2000, Intel® wLAN and Bluetooth communications when and where customers need it
- Dedicated, high-performance rugged GPS2 modules (2 meter and sub-meter options) for advanced location-based applications
Best Sunlight-Readable Dual-Mode Display in the Industry
Xplore's iX104C5 delivers:
- 10.4" XGA rugged sunlight-readable screen with AllVue™ Xtreme technology for use in a variety of light conditions including direct sunlight, ambient, indoor and night vision (NVIS) situations.
- The highest capacity Lithium battery (68.5 Whr) in the rugged tablet industry.
Total Control of Ownership
Industry-Best TCO and Return on Investment
- Integrated solution based on Intel®'s embedded architecture supports typical lifecycles from 3-5 years.
- Leverages Intel®'s mobile express chipset, Solid State Drives, wireless solutions and a range of managed services.
- Takes full advantage of Microsoft® Windows® 7 for quick boot times and improved power management.
- Innovative Cool Touch™ thermal management system with remote heat exchanger technology delivers the coolest running, sealed Tablet PC in the industry.
- High reliability, enhanced durability and low failure rates mean more uptime.
- Advanced platform design and X-Care Support Services help IT program managers reduce total cost of ownership and complexity of managing field deployments.
, Magnesium Alloy
, Mobile broadband
, Protection System
, Sealing Technology
, solid state
, Solid State Drives
, Tablet Pc
Contact Ange-gabriel Ecole
Email - none provided
Print this page