Xplore Technologies - iX104C5 DM / iX104C5 DML
high definition, Tablet, solid state
Xplore's iX104C5 Dual-Mode (DM) is the most rugged, powerful and flexible Tablet PC in its class. The Dual-Mode Lite provides cost-effective performance for less resource-intensive applications. Both Xplore models are ideal for ambient outdoor or indoor light conditions and provide reliable operation in the most challenging environments.
Proven Rugged in the Real World
Industry's Most Rugged Tablet PC
Key fully-rugged features include:
- Dense, multi-layer magnesium alloy chassis with contoured "bumper" protection system
- Piston sealing technology to prevent the ingress of water, dust, dirt and sand
- Independently-tested to exceed MIL-STD-810G, IP67 ingress rating (submersion resistant, dust-tight) and HazLoc-certified
- Industry's highest performing and most durable mSATA Solid State drives (SSD) housed in a rugged user-accessible, tool-less cartridge - single or dual SSDs with RAID (0,1) option, provides superior data integrity
Innovation Driving Functionality and Flexibility
Xplore's iX104C5 delivers:
- Innovative auto-switching dual-mode inputs support both finger gloved-touch and digital proximity sensing pen.
- 10.4" XGA rugged enhanced LED screen provides optimal viewability and usability in ambient outdoor or indoor lighting conditions.
- Integrated 3MP imager (Dual-Mode) provides still image, video and bar code capture capabilities - ideal for proof-of-performance and inventory/warehouse management applications.
- With the highest capacity Lithium battery (68.5 Whr) in the rugged tablet industry, the iX104C5 provides extended operation.
- Rugged fork and lift truck, rolling cart and vehicle docking systems provide stable and secure platforms with power/charge and I/O expansion features.
- Multi-faceted security via Trusted Platform Module (TPM) technology, biometric fingerprint scanner (combo navigator), Kensington Lock Slot and Intel® anti-theft or Computrace® options.
Dual-Mode Delivers Best Industry Performance in its Class
- Dual-Mode Lite - Intel® Celeron™ Dual Core U3405 mobile processor for customers whose resource requirements are lighter
- Dual-Mode - New feature-rich Intel® Core™ i7 - 620UE mobile processor with Turbo Boost technology for superior on-demand performance
- Integrated Intel® High Definition (HD) graphics to address higher-end applications that require real-time capabilities and fast processing to render images
- Up to 8 GB of DDR3 dual-channel memory (Windows® 7, 64-bit)
- Enhanced multi-modal, integrated wireless options, including Intel® Centrino™ Advanced- 6200 wLAN, mobile broadband featuring Gobi™2000 and Bluetooth - communications when and where customers need it
- Dedicated, high-performance rugged GPS2 modules (2 meter and sub-meter options) for advanced location-based applications
Total Cost of Ownership
Peace of Mind
- Integrated solution based on Intel®'s embedded offerings which support typical lifecycles from 3-5 years.
- The iX104C5 Family provides the most expansive access bays in the industry. This enables extensive in-field upgrades and maintenance to help maximize uptime in the field, reduces TCO, and improves ROI and response times.
- Leverages Intel®'s mobile express chipset, Solid State Drives, wireless solutions and a range of managed services
- High reliability, enhanced durability, and low failure rates mean more on-the-job uptime
- Takes full advantage of Microsoft® Windows® 7 for quick boot times and improved power management
- Innovative Cool Touch™ thermal management system with remote heat exchanger technology delivers the coolest running, sealed Tablet PC in the industry
- Taken together with Xplore's advanced platform design and X-Care Support Services, the result is to help IT and program managers reduce total cost of ownership and the associated risks and complexity of managing field deployments
, Indoor Lighting
, Lithium Battery
, Magnesium Alloy
, Mobile broadband
, Protection System
, Rolling Cart
, Sealing Technology
, solid state
, Solid State Drives
, Tablet Pc
Contact Ange-gabriel Ecole
Email - none provided
Print this page