Allegis Group Servicesâ Consulting solution provides thought leadership and practical application to organizations
that have determined they need a flexible, variable-cost option for getting work done. These companies realize that
in order to optimize their use of human capital they need processes, practices, policies and systems to provide order,
consistency and compliance to this complex endeavour. Our expertise in creating these comprehensive solutions and
executing on strategies that empower staffing suppliers to achieve improved performance can lead to more effective
results for your business.
The Allegis consulting solution offers clients experience and knowledge gained through hundreds of Human Capital
Solutions engagements. These services are essentially advisory in nature and usually result in a valid business case
for a customized, upgraded solution. As the relationship evolves and the Allegis consulting solution is fully embraced,
the client becomes a candidate for operational support services whereby we guide configuration& integration of
technology, optimization of supplier engagements and performance as well as just managing a more effective program.
With the resources available through our association with one of the worldâs largest staffing and recruiting companies,
you can rest assured that the Allegis consulting solution utilizes the expertise and resources necessary to meet your
most complex and unique human capital management needs.
Workforce Needs Assessment
- Analysis of current state
- Business Case developed to depict potential future state
- Analysis of gaps between current and future state
Business Case Development
- Financial review of rates and skill demands
- Creation of a Business Case for centralizing and automating Workforce Management Processes
Define business requirements and project scope document to be used in evaluating the VMS technology providers
- Compare requirements to the features and functionality of the top service providers in the business
Outline any of the gaps in the technology solution that would require unique configuration or customization
- Define program requirements, business rules and policies
- Direct the VMS technology configuration and integration
- Serve as Project Directors and liaisons between IT and the VMS provider
Job Classification, Rate Structure & Labor Market Analysis
- Normalize Job descriptions with common assignments for contractors and build a Job Classification library
- Review current rates and compare to industry averages, supply chain bids and competitive analysis
Supply Chain Selection & Development
- Prepare RFP and disseminate to hand-picked lists of proven staffing suppliers
- Facilitate response review and eventual supplier selection
- Often includes: Rate card development, supplier vetting and worker transitioning
For more information on how Allegis Group Services' Consulting Services can support your company, contact Allegis
Group Services by completing the form on the right, or call (877) 247-4426.
Once submitted, your information will be sent to an Allegis Group Services professional who will contact you to discuss your inquiry.