CCS is a settlement organization offers a wide range of services to immigrants and refugees without distinction of race, religion or status. CCS is looking for a tutor, support for our summer program for children of school age 6 to 12 years.
• Provide interesting and challenging programs for school children
• to facilitate assistance to the development and implementation of a program of child development fine and gross motor and language development
• Monitoring of all activities (reading, sports, etc.) under the direction of the lead nurse to ensure the safety of children at all times
• supporting the preparation of plans and provide a daily program of activities for each activity
• develop support for children acceptable behavior for social integration and adaptation in the community and school
• Early Childhood Education diploma from a recognized institution is an asset
• Experience working with children in different contexts (eg schools, multi-cultural settings) and processing responsibilities brothers and sisters in a consistent and structured
• create and plan the situation and implement appropriate activities for age
• Sensitivity to cultural, linguistic and religious
• effective communication skills in English
• Valid First Aid and CPR
Immunization records • TB test, and update
• The police should investigate
Hours: 1 Location: 6 hours / day – from 9.00 bis 03.00 clock, Monday to Friday
2. Location: 4 hours / day – 16.00 bis 08.00 clock, Monday to Friday
Amount of Compensation: $ 17.00 to 19.00 per hour plus 4% vacation pay
Please send your CV and motivation letter before stating the reference number P017 5:00 clock on Friday, June 5-2009:
LINC CCS Appeal Committee
3660 Hurontario Street, 7th Floor
Mississauga, ON L5B 3C4
E-mail: [email protected]
CCS is an equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Only candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls, please.
* City: Mississauga * Salary: * $ 17.00 to 19.00 per hour plus 4% vacation pay This is a contract job. * This is a nonprofit organization. * Principals only. Recruiters, please do not take this poster. * Please, no calls in this business! * Please do not contact customers about other services, products or commercial interests.