Access 2 Networks provides Managed Services for firewalls and VPNs. We become part of your Security Team. We manage and administer the hardware and software taking the task of Security Administration out of your hands, allowing you to focus on your core business.
The Managed Services we offer are:
- Managed Firewalls
- Managed VPNs
The management and monitoring of your Internet operations is crucial for stability in this increasingly complex networking environment. Leverage Access 2 Network's expertise to help get your Network Security under control.
The Access 2 Networks Managed Firewall Service is a flexible service that provides you with Network Security without requiring in-house expertise. Access 2 Networks becomes part of your IT team remotely managing, configuring and administering the firewall located at your office(s).
Benefits of a Managed Firewall:
- Controlled Security - Ppprotects your network
- Controlled Internet Usage - Helps control what your employee can send through your network
- Network Separation - Puts controls between your publicly accessible servers and your network
- Cost-effective - No up front capital costs, monthly charges include all management and administration
The Access 2 Networks Managed VPN Service is a flexible service that provides you with Virtual Private Network devices without requiring in-house expertise. Access 2 Networks becomes part of your IT team remotely managing, configuring and administering the VPN infrastructure located at your office and all your remote offices. Our Managed VPN Service includes the Remote Access Virtual Private Networking for your remote users.
Benefits of a Managed VPN:
- Cost-effective - No up front capital costs, monthly charges include all management and administration of environment. VPN technology more economical than alternate leased line, frame relay and Telco long-distance charges.
- Scalability - Remote locations can be quickly and easily added into the environment.
- Confidentiality - packets are encrypted and encapsulated and they are checked for tampering