Our highly skilled lab technicians can fix and calibrate your test and measurement equipment
calibration, Test Equipment, Test and Measurement
TMetrix Service operates an independent, fully equipped calibration laboratory that provides repair and calibration
for instruments from over 60 manufacturers.
Experience, Manuals, Spares,
No-matter what instrument you have, we probably have experience learned from repairing one of them before!
Our extensive instrument manual library means that we usually have the manufacturer's suggested repair information on hand.
Thanks to our huge inventory of spares, we can even fix instruments that the manufacturers no longer support in Canada!
We are traceable to NRC and NIST.
Full Service for All Your Test and Measurement Instruments
Choose TMetrix as your "single source" for all of your instrument repair and calibration needs.
Services We Offer:
- Depot repair and calibration for virtually any instrument - from virtually any manufacturer, without shipping across the border.
- On-site "whole facility" calibration services - We can perform a wide variety of calibrations on-site at your facility, minimizing down tim and disruption of your manufacturing proccesses, while reducing shipping cost and handling problems.
- "Cal-Cert"™ - Limited downtime program - Let us know when you need your unit calibrated and we will schedule it to guarantee the shortest possible downtime. We handle the logistics. We will remind you when your instrument is due for service, schedule the service at your convenience and guarantee a fast turn-around.
- "Check it out" - TMetrix offers repair services for most makes and models of electronic test equipment including obsolete types. We will evaluate and offer an estimate for the repair of your instrument. If you decide not to repair it, we will charge you only a nominal inspection fee.
- Instrument firmware updates - Many instruments are firmware based - we provide firmware updates in accordance with the manufacturer's policies.
Bruel & Kjaer
Electronic Measurements (EMI)
I F R
Stanford Research (SRS)
, Test and Measurement
, Test Equipment