:: SPLIT SOLAR COLLECTOR HEAT PIPE
The characteristic of Heat Pipe Collector:
- The water is heated by the heat pipe rapidly.
- There is no water in the vacuum tube, therefore tube will not freeze in the winter.
- It can be combined with existing radiator heating system.
- Hard water will reduce life expectancy, water softener recommended.
- It will still work in the event of occasional tube breakage.
- Aesthetic pleasant solar panel.
- Outer tank: Coated galvanized steel - 0.8mm;Alnico -1.5mm.
- Mabifold:Ø38mm thickness 2mm.
The Principle of Thermosyphon
Because of the larger proportion of hot water than cold water, cold water flows downward and hot water goes upward. The water will be heated continuously between water tank and vacuum tube. In other wards, hot water always floats on cold water.
The hot-water flows to the water tank from the vacuum tubes. Because of the proportion, cold water flows to vacuum tubes from the water tank.
The cold water is heated in vacuum tubes. After it becomes hot water, it flows to water tank again. The water circulates constantly between water tank and vacuum tubes; the cold water in water tank will be hotter and hotter.
Finally, all cold water will be heated to be hot water. This is the heating course of cold water.
The most environmentally friendly method of domestic hot water heating as well as a back/supplement for low-temperature heating purposes.
High level of operation reliability and a long service life thanks to the use of high-grade corrosion, resistant materials such as borosilicate, copper and stainless steel, durable vacuum-tight glass to metal seal.
The dry connection of the collector tubes allows for individual tubes to be mounted and disassembled without having to drain the solar heating system.
Proven AAA EcoEnergy plug-in system for connecting several collectors to from one collector pane with total surface area of up to 6m².