Cloud Services - Access files faster and from anywhere
IT resources, Wan Optimization, Optimization Technology
"We see 12-18 times faster performance across many of the applications we use."
—Adam Rasner, Director of Corporate Networking, Rayonier
Like many large companies, you likely have hundreds of servers spread out across many data centers and offices. It’s a challenge for your IT team to maintain patch, upgrade, and back up all those servers.
Riverbed can help your business to accelerate, virtualize, and consolidate all of these distributed servers, and effectively utilize public or private cloud infrastructure. This frees your IT staff while helping your business run faster. Riverbed leads the market in IT performance through its Steelhead and Cascade® product lines — helping customers to understand, optimize, and consolidate IT infrastructure throughout the data center, branch office, remote worker, and even the cloud.
Private Cloud Services
Accelerate your consolidated private cloud and maximize the productivity and performance of IT environments and businesses.
- Consolidate distributed IT resources and virtualize those resources in the data center.
- Provide more cost-effective management while serving up services faster.
- Remove significant strain on existing resources and reduce strain on performance.
- Remove wide-area networking performance barriers and remove barriers to bandwidth congestion, reducing the need to purchase more bandwidth.
Public Cloud Services
- Maximize performance, productivity, scale, and elasticity.
- Reduce cloud service costs.
- Increase adaptability for changing workloads as an operating expense, rather than a capital expense.
- Increase performance by having employees access applications from anywhere in the world.
Accelerate Cloud Services
- Provide market-leading WAN optimization technology through hardware appliances, software, and virtualized platforms.
- Cut bandwidth costs using a patented application algorithm to achieve massive-scale data deduplication.
- Accelerate access to private and public cloud infrastructure. The Riverbed solution layers TCP and application protocol on top of its data reduction technique to deliver WAN optimization.
- Accelerate the movement of virtualized machines and data to cloud data centers.
- Significantly reduce the bandwidth needed to support branch offices and data centers.
- Improve visibility into network utilization, application performance, and SLAs.
, IT resources
, Optimization Technology
, Wan Optimization