Participatory in nature, workshops are the most effective learning and development forum. They are client tailored. In preparation for our workshops we:
- Conduct pre-workshop phone interviews with the participants to identify specific needs, objectives, and learning styles.
- E-mail pre-workshop customised exercises to help “prime the thinking pump” and prepare the participants for the most engagement.
- Provide follow-up and one-on-one coaching options
- Offer progress reporting to gauge improvement and return on investments.
Our seminars have the same objective as our workshops. Lasting sixty to ninety minutes they offer an engaging, purpose driven learning experience that is:
- relevant and appropriate to the organizational and work environment
- practical and can help the participants become more effective
- in a format that delivers the highest value for the time invested
Saving travel time and costs Webinars are the new learning modality. These purpose driven sessions are:
- 60 minutes long
- 45 minutes of presentations and
- 15 minutes of questions and answers
- topical in content
- designed to create a platform for further discussions by local, on site leaders