Living in your sweet spot? Best selling suthor Max Lucado writes “Golfers understand the term. So do tennis players. Ever swung a baseball bat or paddled a Ping-Pong ball? If so, you know the oh-so-nice feel of the sweet spot. Connect with these prime inches of real estate and kapow! … Life in the sweet spot rolls like a downhill side of a downwind bike ride.”
Regretfully, the vast majority of us do not enjoy life in the sweet spot. According to Gallup research up to 87% of those surveyed do not believe that they consistently have an opportunity to be the best they can be and do what they love to do most. The desire of our Heavenly Father is that we may have life and have it more abundantly. The workshop objective is to help motivated individuals to live in their sweet spot abundantly.
With strong logical foundations and supported by the science of the strength psychology and more than fifty years of research by Dr. Donald Clifton, this workshop leverages the wisdom of three best selling books and resources.
In a flexible three part structure, this is participatory interactive training is tailored to meet your needs. With a well proven process we will guide you as you:
- Learn how to identify your talents
- Understand the difference and interdependencies between talents, skill, knowledge and spiritual gifts.
- Define, articulate, and clearly communicate your top character strengths
- Validate your strengths by historical review and the affirmation of friends and peers
- Understand how skills and knowledge can enhance your strengths and effectiveness
- Create a process to define your passion and identify clear targets for your life calling
- Develop a personal model of talent stewardship
- Learn the power of effective delegation
- Understand how you can collaborate with the important and teachable people in your life
- Develop a model for effective team building and a clear process to engage the right mix of strengths to achieve personal and corporate objectives and goals
- Learn how to see your life as a God honouring purpose driven project
Do you need this training? Take our complimentary Needs assessment.