Home Relief Health Services - Services
personal care, Registered Nurses, Private Homes
Are you or do you know someone who is..
- Living with a parent or spouse with Alzheimers
- Disabled, or has a disabled child
- A new mother
- Recovering from illness, injury or surgery
We can help you with..
- All levels of nursing provided by Registered Nurses, Registered Practical Nurses and Personal Support Workers
- Respite care for your loved one with compassion and respect, to provide you, the caregiver, relief worry-free.
- Support and services for Alzheimers patients and their families, both in private homes and facilities.Staff with the experience and qualifications to meet client needs.
- Assistance with personal care, including, bathing, dressing and mobility, to maintain independence in your own home.
- Complex nursing care.
- Client-centred approach to all delivery of care.
- Twenty-four hour service.
- Over 20 years experience serving clients like yourself.
Wondering what qualifications do Home Relief's staff have?
Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses are registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario and provide complex nursing care, including:
Prescribed medical treatments
Trach and Ventilator managment / care
Certified Personal Support Workers provide a range of personal care and activities of daily living.
All staff are fully insured with..
- Liabilty and Malpractice Insurance.
- Criminal background checks are obtained on staff.
What hours of service can you have?..
- Shifts are scheduled at a time that best serves you, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Quality of care to you or your loved is ensured by..
- Supervisors, who are registered Nurses, will continually assess and monitor client care.
- Regular client visits by Supervisor.
- Ongoing communication with Home Relief management.
- All staff are screened, interiewed, reference and background checked to ensure staff qualification and quality.
- Home Relief is a member in good standing with the Ontario Home Care Association,which has standards of care.
Where we serve you..
- Richmond Hill
- North York
Services are provided to you with..
- Honesty, professionalism, compassion and respect.
- Under the guidelines and standards of the Ontario Home Health Care Providers Association and the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Free assessment available to our clients to determine their health care needs.
- Supervision of staff to ensure quality of care and constant assessment of clients' needs.
- Partnering with other community service providers you may have to ensure continuity of care for each client.
- To provide consistency in client care by keeping the number of different staff involved to a minimum.
- To strive to be responsive to all our clients' needs with ongoing communication and assessment involving the clients, their families, and all caregivers.
- To be responsive to community and cultural variations.
- Highly competitive
- Hourly rates
- All inclusive
- HST is applicable for services provided by a Personal Support Worker
Call us now at..
, Private Homes
, Registered Nurses
, Support Workers