CONDOMINIUMS AND RENTAL COMPLEXES
Maintain property values and reduce management costs while protecting your tenants.
Crime, vandalism and fear bring property values down. Property damage, tenant disputes and liability claims cost Property Managers money. Recycling and waste regulations make illegal dumping an ever more costly problem.
Condominiums, rental apartments and housing complexes must have security for both residents and effective property management alike. Access must also be restricted for tenants, guests, staff and contractors. A video surveillance and access control system from Halcyon provides a variety of benefits, including cost and stress savings for Property Managers. Integration of your surveillance and access control systems, while logging all access requests, can also provide photo evidence of each access/exit request. Security staff patrols are also verified by implementing access control in various patrol areas such as boiler, electrical and mechanical rooms.
Halcyon’s video management provides security staff with live video display from one to multiple monitors, full manual PTZ control, as well as programmable touring PTZ functionality definable including auto-tracking and auto zoom to follow activity ensuring clear evidence of wrong-doing is available.
Other benefits include;
- Remote viewing over the internet allowing Managers to immediately assess the status of incidents; do you need to call contractors at emergency rates? Are police or fire services required? Do you need to interrupt what you’re doing and go yourself?
- Deter criminal activity and vandalism within common and parking areas.
- Provide video evidence for occurrences of car vandalism, accidents and theft.
- Monitor movements and activities of visitors, residents and staff in common areas.
- Stop expensive illegal dumping.
- Monitor recreation, fitness and pool areas for adherence to safety regulations and emergency situations.
- Deter loitering, illegal activity and vandalism around building perimeters and on property grounds.
- Provide evidence against fraudulent injury claims (slip-and-falls).
- Prevent contractors from overbilling for extra time and on-site staff from time wasting.