We will prepare, file, serve and advocate the following on your behalf:
- Plaintiffs & Defence Claim,
- Defendant’s & Third Party Cross-Claim,
- Settlement Conference & Limitation Periods,
- Noting in Default & Default Judgment,
- Motion to Set-aside Default Judgment,
- Motion for a New Trial,
- Assessment Hearing & Notice of Garnishment,
- Writ of Possession & Assignment of Wages,
- Judgment & Enforcement Including Licence Suspensions.
Small Claims Court proceedings were originally intended for individuals, entrepreneurs and small businesses’ to represent themselves. However, over the past decade, Small Claims proceedings have become increasingly sophisticated.
Paralegals have become an affordable professional alternative to lawyers and in most cases a helpful solution those who are struggling with self-representation.
Freed Legal can have Costs awarded in your favor!!!
Costs include: Disbursements, Representation Fees, Compensation for Inconvenience and Expenses and Penalties against the opposing party.