eTimeMachine Enterprise 8
Project Management, Management Systems, Project Management Systems
eTimeMachine is an Enterprise Work, Resource and Project Management system that populates into an Employee’s Workspace activities from Oracle Primavera, Microsoft Project, Help Desk systems (such as BMC Remedy), Workflow systems, and eTimeMachine itself. It allows employees to report real-time progress (which in turn can also update Primavera and MS Project), enter their time and expenses, and submit their timesheets for approval by both functional and/or project managers.
It presents rich resource information including: consolidated employee work schedules, HR information and enterprise-wide views of resource availability, usage and capacity so that resource utilization is maximized and project portfolios are better managed. Employees, Project Managers, Functional/Resource Managers and Executives are delivered customized & personalized information that is relevant to their role and responsibilities for faster and better work output and strategic decision making. Employees and management no longer need to access multiple systems and manually reconcile and gel fragmented reports to obtain a complete picture of the current health of the organization and its projects.
In a Nutshell:
- eTimeMachine carries all projects, resources and resources assignments, budgets, estimates, actual hours and costs, from all project management systems in the enterprise.
- eTimeMachine creates a cohesive enterprise project management environment in which data is entered once into the appropriate system and then integrated with other systems as required.
- eTimeMachine’s business rules and approval process results in data integrity that is auditable, and is also being used for government R&D grants.
- Some verticals that use eTimeMachine extensively: Utilities, Technology, Telecom, Defence, Government, Finance and Insurance, Transportation, Medical Equipment, Engineering, Construction.
- The system is highly scalable and can be used by companies with 5 to 500,000 employees and more.
Minimum Hardware and Software Requirements:
- Computer/Processor 1x Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz or Faster
- Computer/Processor 1x Intel Quad Core Xeon E5410 2.33 GHz or Faster recommended
- Memory 4 GB RAM
- Operating System Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2
- Web Server Information Service (IIS) Manager 6.0 or later
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 SP2 or SQL Server 2008
- Oracle 8i and later including Oracle Database 11g R2
- Oracle Client (including SQL Plus) when using Oracle Database Server
- SQL-DMO Library when using SQL Database Server
, Project Management
, Project Management Systems