3-Axis of CompuMill CNC Retrofit System for manual knee mill is precise positioning control system
Programming, Rotary Table, Motor Speed
Coolant Dispensing System
Characteristics of the CompuMill System:
- No G-code or M-code required for programming
- True GUI (User Graphic Interface)
- Multiple programming methods built-in
- Soft and Hard Emergency Stop Buttons
- Sensor detects the rotation speed of the spindle motor and is able to respond appropriately to abrupt changes in rotational speeds (optional)
- Optional accessories include touch sensor and indicator interfaces
- Optional accessory includes programmable rotary table
Inside of CompuMill
Features of CompuMill Navigator
- Programmable computer-controlled coolant dispensing system
- Three different ways of tracking the target position
- Changing motor speed on the fly during job processing
- Synchronous toolpath display
- Variable view window with zoom in and out capabilities
- Multiple programming methods built-in, such as Off-Line programming, Single Move, Drilling and Milling
- Multiple tool offsets in the same process
- User definable milling method library
Accessories - Programmable Rotary Table
Programmable rotary table can cut gears with any number of teeth without any indexing plates. The resolution of positioning is 0.01 of a degree. The programmable rotary table can be directly linked with our system for continuous helical milling. It is also a stand-alone unit that can be programmed without linking to a computer system.
Features of The Rotary Table:
- The work table is graduated 360 degrees around its circumference and is driven by a precise Worm and Gear, providing a 90:1 reduction ratio.
- One turn of the handle moves the table through 4 degrees.
- Both the upper and the lower surface are precision ground.
- The dial is graduated in divisions of 1 minimum and the vernier scale allows readings down to 10 seconds.
- The Worm is hardened and precision ground to minimize wear of the worm gear.
, Motor Speed
, Rotary Table
, Spindle Motor
, Touch Sensor